Hi , welcome to this packed cannabis brief! We discuss the global reckoning with the failures of prohibition, including cannabis rescheduling in the US, decriminalisation in the Czech Republic, and industry petitions to tweak regulations in Israel, Germany, Canada, the UK and Uruguay. Australia has been the focus of new international trade agreements in the first month of 2024, as sector grows 60% year-on-year and domestic producers...
Gain insights to operate in the international cannabis market
- Learn about the impact of the latest legal reforms
- Get insights on the likely evolution of regulations
- Track the latest data on market performance: sales, imports…
- Stay up to date with M&A, supply deals, licensing & market entry
- Track progress of clinical trials, scientific studies and R&D projects
- Follow the state of the art of cannabis science and technology